video games, programming, the internet, and stuff
- Now that I have the basic figure down, it’s possible to crank out variants in very little time at all.
- Batman is almost a palette swap of Superman.
- I did add boots for Batman. It works here where it didn’t on Superman, I believe because the contrast difference between the boot and leg is not so strong.
- I also changed the shape of Batman’s head, just slightly to give the impression of the horned cowl.
- At this resolution, you can’t really do the yellow bat logo, just the old school all black one.
- Batman normally wears gloves, but if I change the hands from pink to dark grey, we would lose them in the cape and waist.
- I also can’t do any details that would indicate the utility belt.
csanyk.com © 2010-now