My web host dropped support for the version of PHP that the site was running on, so I’ve updated it to a newer version.
This necessitated removal of some old WordPress plugins that had not been updated in a long time and had broken compatibility with the new PHP version.
I redid the Contact form on the site, it is now protected by captcha.
I also updated Google Analytics to work with GA4.
It does seem like these changes have improved site performance some. I haven’t seen any issues with the way content renders now, but some of my older posts from years ago could have broken as a result of the removal of some of the plug-ins. But it can’t be helped. If you happen to find a problem with an article, submit a report to me and I’ll look at it and see what I can do to fix it.