iMprOVE_WRAP 2.1 has been released. Get it at GameMaker Marketplace or itch.io.
||Updated iw_draw_self_wrap() to use image_blend rather than c_white for the color argument.
||Added new functions:
- iw_draw_sprite_wrap(): an iMprOVE_WRAP version of draw_sprite()
- iw_draw_sprite_ext_wrap(): an iMprOVE_WRAP version of draw_sprite_ext()
- Boundary drawing now occurs at wrap corners as well.
- Phantom collison checking also occurs at wrap corners.
- iw_collision_wrap() and iw_collision_wrap_map() functions now incorporate do_wrap_h and do_wrap_v arguments, and only perform collision checks where they are needed. They still return a value for all locations, but where no check is needed, they return noone.
- iMprOVE_WRAP demo resources have been placed in folders to keep them tidy when importing the asset into a project.
- oIMprOVE_WRAP_demo sprite has been updated to allow for more precise positioning. Sprite is semi-transparent, with a yellow pixel at the origin
- oIMprOVE_WRAP_demo object now draws guide lines indicating the height and width of the wrap range. This is useful in confirming that clone drawings and wrapping is occuring where it should.
- iMprOVE_WRAP demo dashboard text has been updated to be a bit more clear
- iw_distance_to_object(): returns the shortest distance to the target object from the wrapping object, taking into account all directions available.
- iw_distance_to_point(): returns the shortest distance to the target point from the wrapping object, taking into account all directions available.
New demo room for the iw_distance_to_object() and iw_distance_to_point() functions